Hp Spectre x360
Hp spectre x360 the world thinnest laptop ever produced by HP. Crafted with aluminum and carbon fiber, the 10.4mm thin laptop redefines performance.
The Hp Spectre X360 its latest model features a complete 360-degree screen rotations with flexibility and intimate tablet usability. With two speakers hidden beneath the grille between the keyboard and the hinge, and another two on either side of the system’s bottom firing upward and downward.
The feather-weight machine build quality by reducing the width by nearly two centimeters, weighing about 2.45pounds, with a 13.3inch touchscreen which now sport a resolution of 2840 x 2160 pixels.
With its exquisite design, and top-tier performance, a battery life of up to 10 hours, and convertible versatility between table and standard mode, the Spectre x360 might be the best 2 in 1 laptop ever built.
Features Of Hp Spectre x360
- Weight: 2.45pounds
- Screen: 13.3-inch, 1,920 x 1,080 FHD IPS UWVA BrightView Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2 in 1 (table and standard mode)
- 10 hours battery life
- 360-degree screen rotations
- SD card slot.
- RAM: 16G
- Two pairs of speakers
- Width: 10.4mm thin
- aluminum and carbon fiber
- Storage: 256GB SSD (PCIe; NVMe; M.2)
- Core i7
- Camera: HP TrueVision HD Webcam
- Ports: 2 x USB-C Thunderbolt 3, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, headphone jack
- Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Bluetooth 4.0