Terms and Conditions
The AcessPage website at acesspage.com is owned and operated by AcessPage.
By using this site, you confirm that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to comply with them and with any changes made from time to time.
You will be considered to have read and accepted these terms and conditions, including all changes, each time you use the site. We reserve to make any changes or modify these terms and conditions, content, design or user interfaces of this Site, at any time without prior notice.
Intellectual Property and Permitted Use
- This Site and any property belonging to or associated with AcessPage, including any trade mark or trade name, software, logos, and all information and other content on this Site, which may include: text, graphics, music, videos, sound and links, is and remains at all times our property or is used under license and is protected under international treaty provisions and world-wide copyright laws and you agree that you will not infringe any such rights in anyway.
- Without our any written permission or except as indicates in respect of specific content on this site, you may not copy, modify, download, alter, create derivative works from, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell, or exploit any material on this Site. However, contents may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use.
- We reserve the right to restrict or prohibit your access to this Site at any time and for any reason. If you violate any of these terms, your permission will be terminated without giving any notification.
- You may only use this Site in line with these terms and conditions, and for lawful and proper purposes. You must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within which you are accessing the Site.
- We may occasionally use copyrighted content on our Site where we believe that such use of such content is covered by an applicable “fair use” exception and expect you do the same. If you believe that any content on our Site may infringe any copyright of yours, you may submit a copyright infringement notification to us at [email protected].
- Articles or other content on this Site may have originally appeared on other websites or other publication and we provide a link to the original.
Your use of this Site.
2.1 By using this Site, you agree and understand that all information and content in any from, including without limitation text, images, videos, and audio files that you upload, send or post on this Site is entirely your responsibility. By posting or submitting contents to this Site, you give us the right to
(i) publish such Content on the Site and affiliated publications
(ii) adapt or make, or made, derivative works of such Content and to display such adapted or derivative works
(iii) to store, use or distribute such Content.
2.2 Information and content on this Site are intended for general information only and do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. Such information and content are not intended to be relied upon in making any decision, nor are they intended to address any particular requirements of any individual situation. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the judgments you make and for any decisions or acts you follow from them remains your own. If you have any legal, financial or medical situation or obligations in any context, you should seek professional advice.
You must not use this Site or its services:
- In violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- In any way which violates the privacy or personal rights including disclosure of any contact information of any person without their permission.
- In violation of any copyright, trademark other intellectual property rights, whether they belong to us or any other third party.
- In any unlawful. Threatening, obscene, harassing, abusive, offensive, sexist, racist or discriminatory way.
- In any way which impersonates another person.
- To cause a nuisance, or inconvenience to any person.
- In any way which will deliberately or recklessly prejudices our reputation.
- To download, copy, publish or distribute any content or information for any purpose that does not comply with our terms and condition.
- In a way that breaches or attempts to breach the security of this Site including interfering with the service, system, host or network, reverse engineering of any kind, spamming, hacking, falsifying data, introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other destructive or damaging programs or engines, or testing security in any way.
- For any commercial or business purposes, except where is a legal binding agreement between us which allows you to do so.
- We reserve the right to remove, withdraw, restrict or amend any of the content or services we provide on the Site, without prior notice from Site, we do not undertake to keep or make available any content provided on this Site for any length of time and you are advised, subject to our terms and condition to make copy of any materials you which to keep.
- We try to ensure that the Site operates and runs smoothly. However, we do not guarantee that the Site will be compatible with any device, hardware or software you may use.
- Any personal information you may supply to us as a result of using our Site will be processed in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. By using this Site you consent that all data you provide are accurate.
- We will not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information with any third parties outside of our organization except with your permission.
- We will take appropriate measures to secure your personal data.
- We do not give any warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations in relation to the Site.
- You agree and understand that materials submitted by users and contributors are the responsibility of the person from which such, materials originated. We exclude from any illegality, loss or damage arising from such material, or errors, omission or inaccuracies in such materials.
- The Site may contain different technical inaccuracies and typographic errors. Contents may be updated from time to time and may sometimes be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the Site up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- We exclude all liability for any expenses, loss, claim, or damages whatsoever directly or indirectly arising out of the use or inability to use the Site or our services or out of any third party’s use of Site as well as materials sent from this Site.